Personal information we collect
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- We will use your contact information such as your name, address and phone number to ship products to you and to charge you for it. In addition, we may use payment information such as credit card number and bank account specified in connection with billing.
- In order to contact or confirm the contents of your order and delivery method, contact information such as your name, address, e-mail address, type and quantity of the ordered product, billing amount, etc. Use the information.
- We will use the history of use and contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address to inform you about our campaigns, products, and services.
- In order to improve our service, we will use the opinions received from customers, the results of questionnaires, usage history, etc.
- We will use your contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address in order to respond to your requests and inquiries.
- We will display information such as the type and quantity of the ordered product and the amount billed so that you can view the status of your order.
- In order to refuse the use of the service to those who order products for improper purposes, the customer's name, address, and the product ordered for transactions that are judged to have been used for improper purposes. We will use information such as type, quantity, and billing amount.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
About management of personal information
We manage personal information with the following system.
- We will establish the necessary internal system in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and guidelines, and obtain a pledge from employees to properly handle personal information.
- We will limit the use of personal information to only employees who need it for business purposes, create rules regarding the storage and management of media containing personal information, and take preventive measures to protect personal information.
- For personal information stored in the system, prepare an account and password so that only employees who need it for business can use it, and manage access authority. In addition, we will strictly manage accounts and passwords so that they will not be leaked or lost.
- For security when transmitting data related to personal information via the Internet, we will use SSL, which is an industry standard encrypted communication, for necessary web pages.
- Assuming that the service will not be hindered, personal information will be deleted at any time after a certain period of time has passed since the receipt of personal information.
About provision to a third party
Disclosure of personal information
- We will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this does not apply if the following cases apply.
- When requested by a public institution such as a court or police based on laws and regulations
- When there are special provisions in the law
- When there is a risk of damaging the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party, and the consent of the person cannot be obtained.
- When a customer requests disclosure of personal information, we will only disclose it if we can confirm that we are the person.
(Note) How to verify your identity:
Please mail a copy of your proof of identity (driver's license, health insurance card, etc.) to us. We will check the contents and disclose it as soon as it becomes clear that you are the person.
If you have any questions about personal information shown here, please contact us from from the inquiry form.