ABOUT US TOYO STEEL
DREAMS WILL NOT RUST
Established in 1969, Toyo Steel was the first company in the world that successfully developed a deep drawing technology to make a seamless steel toolbox from a single sheet of steel.
Simple, durable, & rugged yet beautiful designed toolbox with “Made in Japan” quality.
Our products were awarded the “Good Design Award” and “Long Life Design Award” and have been loved for more than half a century.
Beyond just an “organizer box”.
Toyo Steel’s toolbox has been stored and enfolded in each one of our user’s life stories.
Starting from a small box, crafted with care from Japan
– your story will start and will grow over the years.
We want to be present with each of your life story,
and create a rich history together.
DREAMS WILL NOT RUST
Until now, and from now on, that is the wish of Toyo Steel.
We value our manufacturing technology that other companies do not have.
Products with “Made in Japan” quality. We value our aesthetic design.
- Company Name
- TOYO STEEL Co., Ltd.
- June 10, 1969
- 4-8-13 Kanou, Higashi Osaka, Osaka, Japan (postal code 578-0901)
TEL: +81-729-64-3181, FAX: +81-729-64-3183
- 30 million JPY
- Business Description
- Toolbox, tool cases and casters, manufacturing, and sales.
- Major Business Partners
- TRUSCO NAKAYAMA Corporation / TONE Co., Ltd. / Sanyei Corporation (MUJI)
- Trading Bank
- Resona Bank, Limited / Mizuho Bank, Ltd. / Japanese Finance Corporation, JFC / MUFG Bank, Ltd. / The Bank of Kyoto, Ltd. /
- March 1965
Keiyu Hisashi developed the press processor.
TOYO STEEL Co., Ltd. established.
- May 1978
Company moved (to Higashi Osaka Kanou 1161)
- June 1993
Address changed (to Higashi Osaka Kanou 4-8-13)
- December 1997
Built an additional warehouse, adding a 4th story to our building.
- June 2000
Started manufacturing and selling casters.
- January 2002
New CEO Taiji Hisashi
ISO9001:2000 certified (Quality management system)
- November 2009
Obtained “Good Design Award” (Y-350)
- November 2014
Obtained “Good Design Award” (TWR-2, TWR-4)
- May 2016
Tokyo Office opened
- September 2016
- February 2020
ISO45001: 2018 certified (Occupational health and safety management system)
- March 2021
- By car
- -From Osaka city, take Hanshin Highway Osaka line, about 15mins from “Nakano” exit
- -From Nara direction, take Daini Hanna road, about 10mins from “Nishi-Ishikiri” Lamp.
- By train
- -About 10mins taxi from JR GakkenToshi line, “Suminodo” station.
- -About 10mins taxi from Kintetsu-Keihanna line, “Yoshida” station.