Instagram Posting campaign: How to use Straw hat stickers & Transfer decal stickers
Instagram post project: "How to use my stickers & transfer stickers!" Will be held from today!
<Details of photo submission>
From July 14, 2023 to August 31, 2023
● Posting benefits ・ Share all the photos you have posted in Stories or regular posts.
・All photos will be posted on the novelty campaign special page as “Novelty Usage Examples”.
*Only photos with the Summer 2023 novelty in the photo will be eligible..
How to apply Follow the Toyo Steel official account "@toyosteel", take a picture of the item with the 2023 summer novelty attached (toolbox or anything else is OK) during the period, and post it with "#toolboxfam"!
Posting with a +@toyosteel mention makes it easier to respond.
●Regarding posting of submitted photos Please understand that Toyo Steel will decide how to post (introduce) such as account name and tagging.
Postings that are set to "private" or that do not include a hashtag will be invalid. Also, any postings that we deem to be offensive to public order and morals, used for advertising purposes, or infringing on the rights of other companies or individuals will also be invalidated.
2. You may submit as many photos as you like during the contest period, but please do not submit automatically or submit the same photo multiple times.
Submissions are at your own risk. Please be careful not to infringe on copyrights, public order and morals, and the privacy of yourself and others. We will not be liable for any damages incurred by you or any third party as a result of your submissions.
4. We may use the submitted images for our PR and promotional activities, such as the introduction of this project.
5. Instagram does not support, approve, operate, or participate in this project.
6. We reserve the right to change or cancel the contest at our discretion without prior notice.
7. The rights acquired by winning the contest are not transferable to others.
8. Toyo Steel is not responsible for any trouble or damage caused by participation in this project, except in cases where Toyo Steel is responsible for the trouble or damage.
●Disclaimer of Liability
1. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of this project, unless such loss or damage is attributable to reasons attributable to the Company.
2. The Company shall not be involved in any way in the event that you receive any complaints or objections from a third party in connection with your entry to this project. You shall be responsible for resolving any such complaints or objections at your own risk.
● Inquiries about this project